Saturday, June 8, 2013

DIY Terrariums

I have always had an affinity for small, little things. I used to collect miniatures. So, when I started seeing all these wonderful little terrariums pop up all over the blogosphere, I decided to try my hand at it. I made a whole lot of terrariums, and gave a few away....unfortunately, the low humidity and dry climate of the desert caused many to brown :(. I wish I had taken pics of them when they were fresh and new!

Anyways, I knew they needed to be spruced up so I started making miniature houses out of Sculpey to live in the terrariums, along with the miniature sheep, cows, and horses.


Would anyone like me to offer these little miniature hand-painted sculptures for purchase?

No comments:

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...