Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The NEW annasee.com Soft Launch


 

I am super excited to announce the soft launch of the new and improved annasee.com! It will not only house a selection of my work and guest artists' work at affordable prices and options, but will include specially selected home goods, bath products, and other special goodies, with many private label! Plus, I'm offering a 30% OFF Grand Opening Discount. :)

If you haven't already, please sign up for the (infrequent!) mailing list on annasee.com, bottom right corner, for GIVEAWAYS (free stuff!), discounts, sales, news, and other exclusive specials! Don't worry, I hate spam as much as you do.

In other news,  a HUGE thank you to Centsational Girl for featuring my work on her popular blog.

No comments:

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...