Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year everyone! I wish you all the best for the upcoming year! I posted a piece I just did of our dog, Tanuki, as a gift for my mom's b-day tomorrow because 1)"It's not how much you earn, it's how much you spend" 2)"Inspiration unused is merely entertainment," (both quoted from my Automatic Millionaire book) 3) It's so much more personal...plus saving money, esp. right after Christmas and graduation is definitely a good thing.

This covered all the bases, esp. as I've been inspired to do a dog portrait with a different technique. I scanned in different colored tissue papers and tried a more irregular approach than my vector stuff. Any comments or suggestions are appreciated as I'd always like to improve upon this technique. Thanks!

4 comments:

Arthur Fong said...

OMG the first reaction to I had to this picture was to blurt out "awwww pomeranian!" in like the most sissiest voice ever... lol.

artistic.fong@gmail.com

You should also have my number! I have yours! If not jesse has my number... cuz i have his?

ana said...

it's super cute :)
such a good idea for a gift!

Anonymous said...

omg, i need to hire you to do kiwi!

sheriah said...

this is ridiculously cute! love tanuki!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...